Sunday, May 22, 2011

*Side Note* Quick and Easy DIY artwork

I don't normally post things like this, but because decorating/remodeling has been our main focus the past few weeks (and will be our focus the next few months) these are the little things that are occupying my time right now :). I thought I would share in case anyone is getting a little crafting itch as the weather warms up. Not necessarily "eco-friendly" but definitely budget friendly! Hopefully these will give you a little inspiration...

So here's what I did:

Lost my "before" picture, but it was a hideous dark, fake wood frame

"before" this picture actually makes it look a little better than it was

"After" looks bright and sunny!
Project 1
Spray paint ugly frames white


Project 2
Make "wall art" (scrapbook paper + modge podge + canvas)
Project 2, this picture doesn't really do them justice :( these turned out so cute!





Project 3
Make more "wall art" (scrapbook paper + modge podge + matting paper- for framing)


Project 4
Paint, paint, paint; a rocking chair, toddler bed, kitchen table, etc. haven't started this one yet... yikes!

Share your cheap and easy DIY with  me! I need some inspiration!

Like what you see? "Subscribe via e-mail" in the top right corner to receive updates when a new post is added! Never more than 1 e-mail a day. Find me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/NaturallyNourishing1 or on twitter @naturalnourish1

No comments:

Post a Comment