Friday, April 1, 2011

Planning a square foot garden

If you are going to do a square foot garden, let me encourage you to plan your garden before you plant your seeds. I didn't plan this in advance and you can see that I have way too many plants. :) This makes for more work and waste -- both 'no nos'!


This site is very helpful with hints on how to plan your squares. Basically you want to figure out what you want in each square and how many plants you need. From there you can sprout only what you need. Great concept!


Let me know what you come up with. I'll send seed that I have left over accordingly.


Cheers!
--drr



Like what you see? "Subscribe via e-mail" in the top right corner to receive updates when a new post is added! As always, feel free to comment below, or e-mail me at naturallynourishing@gmail.com with any thoughts, questions, or concerns!

No comments:

Post a Comment