Sunday, March 6, 2011

What I will be making March 15th, a glass cleaner and wood cleaner!

After finding out that my all cleaner didn't work as well on glass (and some wood surfaces) I decided I will attempt to make both!


If you will be joining me in making these, here is what you will need...




Glass Cleaner
1 cup rubbing alcohol
1 cup water
1 tablespoon vinegar


Using isopropyl alcohol and white vinegar together makes a quickly evaporating spray glass and mirror cleaner that competes with national brands. This can also be used to give a nice shine to hard tiles, chrome, and other surfaces.
Recipe taken from about.com




Image from: Better Homes and Gardens


Wood Cleaner/Furniture Polish
1 cup olive oil 
1/2 cup lemon juice


PREPARATION: 
Combine olive oil and lemon juice in a bowl or spray bottle. Use a clean cloth to rub a small amount of the polish into your furniture. Wipe dry with another cloth. 



Like what you see? "Subscribe via e-mail" in the top right corner to receive updates when a new post is added! As always, feel free to comment below, or e-mail me at naturallynourishing@gmail.com with any thoughts, questions, or concerns!

No comments:

Post a Comment