Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What do you know about Monsanto?

CLICK HERE to read an article about Monsanto. A company that is getting a lot of bad press for being a monster, and manipulator in the food industry. Keep in mind, this is 1 article, and it is 3 years old.

Apparantly the movie "Food Inc" (which I have yet to see) explores this company (and other's) further, but I have yet to see the movie. Quite frankly, I'm not ready yet. For those who are braver than me, I have heard it is life changing. Check it out! If you've already seen it, let me know what you thought!


Like what you see? "Subscribe via e-mail" in the top right corner to receive updates when a new post is added! As always, feel free to comment below, or e-mail me at naturallynourishing@gmail.com with any thoughts, questions, or concerns!

No comments:

Post a Comment