Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Reader's story about Oils

(In response to THIS post)


"Yes, i love my Emu Oil   i keep it on my nitestand....Why?  before going to bed at nite ;  i rub a small amount of the oil. . on a couple of achy spots on my feet  and within a minute or so, the pain subsides and i even forget about it. poor fitting shoes have been the cause of the aches.  (ugh)  

Buttercup my 14 year old Sheltie  has arthrites in one of her joints  when applied topically she does not limp nearly as much.  I first heard about Emu oil at a Festival in Brownville  A couple sell this natural product and have numerous convincing stories  including themselves on how it has given ache relief to people who have tried everything else.  So i bought a small bottle of the oil, tried it immediately and  became a believer instantly.  I went back to the natural booth and told the couple  they laughed and were so pleased saying that they feel like healing doctors     they have so many healing stories to tell from customers   i.m sure i will buy another bottle  this spring.  


ok now i'm a firm believer in coconut oil for the skin.  i put it on my face at least 2 times a week and on my feet.  wow no more cracked ankles in the winter     my husband puts the oil on his face every morning and nite due to the fact he has very dry skin.  the oil is also great to put on the bottom of your cat or dogs  feet in the cold, snowing weather.  it keeps their pads from cracking as well.


My husband and i have used Tea TRee Oil for about 10 years.  this oil has healed numerous ouches in our family.  ONe worth mentioning is:  my sheba (simese cat)  came into the room one day after being outside for quite awhile  came up to me and just stood and cried   i looked down at her little head  and saw that she had approx. a one inch gash on the top of her head.  i immediately got out my tea tree oil  dropped several drops on the gash.( it doesn't sting  )  she went in the closet and stayed for several hours and came back out and showed me her head again like  check it mom,    the gash was now puffed up and full of white puss  ; i put a cloth and pressure on it, draining it,  she never cried----we did this over and over about 4 times  after  aprox. 2 days  the gash was clean , pulled together and sheba went out to play.  pretty cute staying in my closet like it was a little hospital.  Well now i can tell my simese from others as the hair on her head now has a little ridge.  We felt even closer after that.  she came to me and i had the remedy; thankfully.   love these stories  don't you!"      

-Carol Brill

Thank you so much for sharing Carol! How encouraging and inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment